problem with konqueror under KDE 3.1

Hi all,
I just upgraded my system to use the new released kde 3.1 under debian
sarge. I've used the debs (the ones for woody) from one of the kde.org
mirror to install it on my system. Everything went smooth.

I found that accessing this page: http://buzonweb.us.es/servlet/webacc
under konqueror makes it "vibrate". I mean, it renders the page but
starts moving up and down with no stop. I've asked my local group to
check it out and this behaviour was reproduced on their systems.

Does it happen to you? If so, is this supposed to be a bug in this
specifics debs or does it affect other systems?

Under KDE 3.0.5a this didn't happen to me.

Anyway, I'm new to bug reporting and wanted to ask here first. Hope it
helps.
--
April 1

This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three
hundred and sixty-four.