Re: kio problems

Am Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2003 17:41 schrieb Arnout Boelens:
> hello,
Hi,

> kio (KIOJob): WARNING: ListJob: Redirection from
> lan://localhost/arnout.vvier.xs4all.nl/SMB to
> smb://arnout.vvier.xs4all.nl REJECTED!
[...]
> The problem occured when I upgraded from kde 3.0.3 to 3.1. Does anyone
> knows a solution for this?

I have the same problem (at least with SMB - I don't need FISH). I have traced
the error message to job.cpp
(file:/usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kdelibs-apidocs/kio/html/job_8cpp-source.html).
If the problem persists and I have the time I might patch the code and
recompile it. But until now I don't know how to do that in the Debian way...
Probably, a bug report on bugs.kde.org is an option...

> Best regards,
>
> Arnout

Tobias

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
\ / No proprietary formats in attachments without request

Registered Linux User #293344