KDE 3.1: RN debs

Hi,

yesterday I did a upgrade from 3.0.5a to 3.1 on my sarge system (some
packages are from sid). It works mostly, but there are possibly some issues:

k3b is not working. The setup program works and made all settings, but k3b
's window icon itself is disappearing after a while when started.

There is no system sound? I think I missed something to install?

There are some very interesting programs, which are not included in the
debs. Perhaps it would be useful for other users too and they could be
added?

kshowmail   http://kshowmail.sourceforge.net/
KShowmail is a POP3 mail checker for KDE

sim   http://sim.shutoff.spb.ru/
SIM (Simple Instant Messenger) is an unpretentious ICQ client which supports
many of the features of Version 8 of the ICQ protocol (ICQ 2001).

knetmonapplet
http://perso.club-internet.fr/hftom/knetmonapplet/index.html
KnetmonApplet is a KDE 3 kicker applet. It displays two diagrams showing the
load of a network interface.

Ralf, it is a great work you have done here and I like to thank you for
that. Sometimes it is hard to live with Debian, because it means to wait,
wait and wait....

Thomas