KTown KDE broken dependencies

Hello,

I've installed KDE 3.1 yesterday without problem following the README (dpkg
--purge --force-all, ...) and I had no problem. I've tried the same thing
today, and I met a lot of broken dependencies. For example :

  kdelibs4-dev: Depends: libartsc0-dev but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: libcupsys2-dev but it is not going to be installed

  libcupsys2-dev: Depends: libcupsys2 (= 1.1.14-4.3) but 1.1.15-4 is to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages
root@lolo:/home/lolo# apt-get install libcupsys2
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, libcupsys2 is already the newest version.

I get this problem with at least kdesdk, kdelibs4-dev, kdegraphics,
kdemultimedia. I did'nt try for the others. All my sources ar with "stable"
and I run a Woody. How can I solve this problem ?

Thank you,

And above all thank you to Ralph Nolden for the packages.

--
lrathle@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org