Re: KDE3.1 and woody crash

Mario Girlando wrote:

The same. I "solved" this by disabling the RenderAccel option in XF86Config-4, and by forcing nvidia.o to use the 2x AGP setting.
Thanks for your tip, without RenderAccel disabled, KDE3.1 is stable :-)

BTW, what kind of motherboard chipset do you have? I thought my motherboard was to blame for this behavior: I have an Asus A7A266-E, mounting ALiMagik 1647, probably known as the worst chipset in history.
My motherboard is a Gigabyte 7VTX (I think with a Via KT266A chipset).
I use this nopentium stuff ...

Regards,
Christian