Re: Kweather freeze the kicker!

Tim,

I suspect KL's sid debs did not/will not make a difference with
Kweather. Kweather will fail and "kill" your session if it's defined
weather  station is not found or is not responding. I run Kweather on
both Woody (Ralph's debs) and Sid(Karolina's debs) and have encountered
the same problem.  My station KSEA seems to work OK so you  might try
that to see if the problem goes away.

You can manually change the weather station by edit of
.kde/share/config/weather_panelappletrc

This Kweather "bug" exists at bugs.kde.org.

Michael