Re: KNode Difficulties

I would like to openly thank Angela for her assistance.  I now realize that
all three (Group, Header, Article) windows can be treated like "panes" of a
larger window and dragged arond via the thick bar at the top of the window.

Simply clicking on the thick bar of the Group window, allowed me to arrange it
in a vertical listing of groups on the left of the screen.  Similar dragging
allowed the placement of the other windows.

Again, many thanks!

P.S.  This should be clarified more distinctly in the help file.
--
Comments are most appreciated,

Bob