RE: web page for kde on debian

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of http://mypage.bluewin.ch/kde3-debian/. This site
was dedicated to help the users in those times, when we had no official
or even working KDE 3.1 Debian packages available.

Fortunately, many good things have happenned since that time. Some of
these, like what Karolina or Ralf did, not to mention the official
developers.

As I predict KDE 3.1 will become __finally__ part of the official Debian
distribution, I do not feel any need for further maintaining this site.
I will declare obsolete soon.

Best regards and keep your good work and let Debian be the best KDE 3.1
distribution.

Tamas