Re: New packages & changes

> me for rosegarden so I added that too (though it's build with arts support,
> not alsa support - if you like it different for performance reasons, please
> speak up :-)

Consider this me speaking up :-)  Alsa is highly discouraged by the
rosegarden devs, both for performance reasons and sound quality issues.
I would *definetly* like to have alsa up to par, as it's a pita to kill
artsd before launching rosegarden, but the difference is big enough to
make it worth it.

Thanks!

D.A.Bishop