Re: Constant disk access in 3.1?

Here is the .xsession-errors file, just after logging in:

 startkde: Starting up...
 _KDE_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
 mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
 _IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
 mcop warning: user defined signal handler found for SIG_PIPE, overriding
 klipper is already running!
 WARNING: KLocale: trying to look up "" in catalogue. Fix the program
 WARNING: KLocale: trying to look up "" in catalogue. Fix the program

If I check again in a couple of minutes, the last line will be repeated a few
more times (seems to be about one new line every 30 seconds or so is added to
the file).

I googled the last line and couldn't find anything that gave any hints to me.

The only other thing I can think of is that I reinstalled my truetype fonts
using the kcontrol modul; I think that it may have been after this that the
constant disk access started.

Bruce