KDE 3.1 with gcc 3.2?

Hi,

are there KDE 3.1 packages compiled with gcc 3.2 and using libfam0c102 ?

I know there are packages under people.debian.org/~schepler but they are
very old and a little bit unstable.

The packages in http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde/unstable/i386/ aren't
compiled against libfam0c102 and not with gcc3.2 (??).

If there are no packages so I'll compile them from Ralf's sources ... but
how I can see which package is compiled with which gcc? (Par example
libfam0c102 is compiled against gcc3.2 but libqt3 and libqt3-mt from unstable?) Have
someine a fast link about compiling and packaging deb-src's and dep's?

Thanks all for the big work on KDE :-)