Re: How to install KDE 3.1 on sid?

lördagen den 18 januari 2003 20.01 skrev Christian H. Kuhn:

> aptitude replaces only some old kde-i18n-packets to
> 3.1.0-0woody. Karolina's packages are recognized as newer and are not
> updated. Have i to uninstall and reinstall all packages or is there a
> way to persuade apt* to do so?

I have made so that my packages appears newer intentionally, so that parts of
it will not be replaced with the new GCC 3.2 version coming to SID, which
would be disaster, since the packagings does not mix. You have to purge my
packages manually, and remove the /etc/apt/sources.list link, to get the SID
or WOODY packages.

Karolina