Re: 2 kde questions on general

If you are using kde 3.1, look in KControl|Appearance|Screensavers.
There are several fire screensavers. If you are using 3.x or 2.x, run
the program xscreensaver-demo to pick some fire screensavers. You'll
also need to put a link to xscreensaver in your .kde/Autostart
directory.

To change shortcuts for programs, right-click on the K Menu and
choose Edit, then locate the program you want to assign the shortcut
to.