Re: K Menu config file

On Montag, 13. Januar 2003 06:33, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> Hi there:
>
> I am looking for K Menu's config file. Where does K menu stores it's
> configuration? Is there a rc file for K Menu? I looked at /etc/skel/.kde
> but couldn't found anything.
It's in /usr/share/applnk in your system; locally it's in ~/.kde/share/applnk

The configuration of the menu itself (comments, sidebar image etc.) is in
kickerrc I think.

Ralf

--
We're not a company, we just produce better code at less cost.
Ralf Nolden

The K Desktop Environment	The KDevelop Project
http://www.kde.org		http://www.kdevelop.org