Re: Debian powerpc packages from KDE CVS

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 07:53:29PM -0600, Rick Cook scrawled:
> I am in the process of building Debian powerpc packages from yesterday/today
> KDE cvs.
>
> I am more than willing to make them available (as I did while Ivan Moore was
> doing the packaging), however, I do not have a "bandwidth compatible" place
> to put them. Can these be added to one of the other repositories?

Hmm, your best bet is to ask Chris to put it on
people.debian.org/~ccheney.

> Notes about preparation:
>

> Steps I followed to build debian powerpc packages from kde cvs
>
>         - created chroot/debootstrap sid
>         - added packages as required by process and various build-depnds
>
>         - # g++ -dumpversion
>         - 3.2.2
>
>         - cvs checkout of all kde packages as of 2002/12/31 1700-1930 CST
> 	  (plus updates 2003/01/01 afternoon CST).

You champ! :)

Thanks a lot.

> The others will become available as they finish building (G4 Dual 1 Ghz).

Mmm, yummy; the exact same machine I'm sitting at right now. 1.5gig RAM,
Superdrive ... very nice. Need to finish setting Debian up tho.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne