Re: I cannot load kde 2.2.2

Here is a link that I found very useful in getting my ATI Xpert 2000
video card, which uses the ATI Rage 128 chipset,  working with XFree86.

http://two.ucdavis.edu/~holland/unix/xpert2000.html

The relevant section of my XF86config-4 file is:

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATI Xpert2000"
	Chipset         "ATI Rage 128 RF (AGP)"
	Driver          "r128"
	VideoRam        32768
EndSection

I had to add the Chipset line to get XFree86 to fire up.

Tony