Re: new shakti.ath.cx mirror structure

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 03:17:32PM +0100, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:

> I have not updated from rc2 level, since I jumped over rc3 and thought to go
> directly to rc4. But now rc4 is delayed, and I really don't know what is
> happening, if rc4 will be released soon or if it will be delayed even more?

Why you say it's delayed ?  It is in CVS since 19 Nov.  There where
*great* problems with the mirrors, tough, anoncvs.kde.org was out of
order until some days ago.  I updated it from the Swedish (...) cvsup
mirror yersterday night.

> And then the "official" KDE 3.1 for debian is expected soon, isn't it?

This sounds familiar, isn'it?

P.S. Mny tnx for your suit debs.

Ciao,
Paolo

--
If Linux is not Unix then Windows are not Gates
                         Anonymous, XXI Century