yellow help flags.

hello
if i hover with the mouse over the logout symbol in the baskbar the
little yellow popup tells me that this button is for logging out. very
nice - but somtimes it seams to forget that it should hide after a
littel time. in this case it is hanging around till the tascbar is
'updatet'. does someone know if this is a perhaps knows bug and what to
do with it?
greetings w. mader
--
Follow your instinct
It usually takes you home

Slow I go
And the wait seems to be over.
All I know
Is that my life has become such a waste for you