Re: KDE3.1 release?

> Upto last week, the release schedule site was updated regularly as the
> schedule slipped. This week, however, there has been no update. The last
> entry still lists Nov 18th as the decision date for the final release.

To my knowledge, RC4 packaged by Dirk Mueller on the 19th is going to be the
final. Packaging final should happen soon (or has already happen) and after
that it is one or two weeks for the packagers to create the binaries and for
Andreas Pour to write the press release.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org