My first app & deb, SMS sending & archiving

After struggling for hours with automake and autoconf, I've finally
uploaded my first debian package of my first KDE app. Admittedly, what
the app does, namely sending and archiving of SMS messages using a GSM
mobile phone, isn't particularly interesting. But as intended, it gave
me a start developing within the KDE framework.

I'm feel slightly shaky regarding the packaging. It's the first time I
did this for the consumption of others. Thus I'd be pleased if people
with more experience packaging KDE apps would have a look at it.

A source tarball and deb are available at
http://www.schuerig.de/michael/linux/ksms

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  If at first you don't succeed...
mailto:schuerig@acm.org           try, try again.