Re: screensavers ( matrix for kde 3.0.3 )

I really think that this might be a bug...a number of people have reported
this, and at least in my case, I know that I have the screensaver package
installed (and have tried dpkg-reconfigure and all that)  The only
screensavers that appear are blank (ok..that one works) and Kxcsreensaver,
which doesnt work...but then again it never has for me.

Not sure how bugs are handled for these prereleases, but I have a strong
suspicion this might not be one.

brian