Re: KDe31rc2, qt problem ?

onsdagen den 13 november 2002 10.54 skrev Lucas Garcia:
> Hi all! I have a problem with my debian and my kde31rc2..
> i install this kde with shakti.ath.cx sources, and now, when i load
> any kde application, the kmail menus (for example) are fucked..
> the text menus shows: "NO TEXT" "NO TEXT" .. when, should be "Options"
> "File" ...
> its a qt problem?? Please, help me :)

That sounds like an old problem (why do they always come back?)

Check that you have the file: /etc/kde3/ui/ui_standards.rc
On my computer it has size 5607 and date Jul 22

Also check that you have the symbolic link:
/usr/share/config -> /etc/kde3/

If you have both, there is a new version of this error.

-- Karolina