Re: CD burning without root priviligdes

Hi,
I use Xcdroast version 0.98alpha10 (the latest for the moment) and it has a
non-root mode which is running pretty well. For debian I had to install it
from sources, but it went well.
I never had problems with xcdroast even if it's an alpha version (never
crashed, never destroyed a single CD:)
regards
Matej