umount cdrom with konqueror

hello to everyone,

if i mount my cdrom via konqueror (clicking on a icon on my desktop) and
i want to umount it i have to close all konqueror windows. but non of
the open ones uses the mountpoint of the cdrom. anyway i get the message
"device in use". the same if i want to umount on the console.
but i have mounted my device via console it does not matter if there is
konqueror open or not.
is this a known bug or a feature or is somthing wrong with my
configuration?
thnx w mader
--
"No love left in me. No eyes to see the heaven beside me.
 My time is yet to come so I'll be forever yours."