Re: Konqueror and NY Times sluggish KDE 3.0 to 3.1 Beta 2

I'll accept that the Konqueror pauses are doubleclick.net and sure
we could try to deny it (Nathaniel and UDO on the 31st in this list)
with dns or /etc/hosts but the fact remains that both Netscape and Opera
deal with the doubleclick response without waiting for it.  I don't know
if Konqueror can do that easily but that would be the solution.

I think Konqueror was OK back in KDE 2.2 (response on NYT pages was the
same as Netscape, Mozilla and Opera)  but it's possible that
doubleclick has been added to NYT or doubleclick has changed it's
evil ways.
Michael Hoodes         http://www.hoodes.com            Seattle, WA