Re: Changing KDM color.

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Sean Fraley wrote:

> How do I change the color of KDM?  The default gray is ugly and I
> really would like to be able to change it, but I can't seem to find
> where.

Hi there. Prior to versions 2.2 there was a little trick whereby if you
set root's colour scheme to the colours you wanted, KDM would pick them
up. But this is, as far as I'm aware, no longer the case.

However, I believe the author of KDM has specifically added an option to
choose KDM's colour scheme and that it is in the current code for KDE 3.1
(as least that's what he told me - I suggested this very same idea to him
some months ago and he informs me that it is now completed!).

Trevor Johnston