Re: OpenSSL license incompatibility

Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> writes:

> Great! Once you finish the patch let me know and I will see about
> getting it incorporated upstream, unless you already know someone to
> send it to.

That might take a while, since I know nothing about how to program for
openssl or gnutls, or how the current KDE crypto code works.  (In
about half an hour of browsing the source code, I couldn't even find
where the dlopen of libssl was happening.)  I will be sure to put it
on my todo list, though.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."