Re: kpanel and wmapplets

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 05:34:50PM +0200, Tomas Pospisek's Mailing Lists wrote:
> kpanel just won't swallow any wmapplets on my KDE3 (from calc)
>
> I've tried to find s.th. about it on the net but from the sparse info I
> found it looks like kpanel _should_ swallow them. kdock in fact does so -
> only kpanel does not.
>
> Has anybody had any success with that or has a hint on how to achieve it?
> *t
>
> PS: I'm speaking about f.ex. wmtuxtime (from toshutils), wminet or wmnd.

I didn't even know kpanel should do it! I use a program called
kappdock that works nicely:
http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~bigboss/kappdock/

i have my kpanel at the bottom left, talking up 70% of the width with
kappdock on the right with some docapps (wmtuxtime, + others :)

-pete

--
(peter.royal|osi)@pobox.com - http://fotap.org/~osi
jabber/ osi@fotap.org - icq/ 153025 - aim/ osifx - yahoo/ osi_fx