KDE 3 and koffice

Running KDE 3 on testing.  My apt.sources includes the following:

deb http://kde3.geniussystems.net/debian ./
deb http://people.debian.org/~njordan kde3.0/
deb http://www.ping.uio.no/~mortehu/kde-i386 ./

Attempting to install koffice, I get the following:

root@mandor:/etc/apt# apt-get install koffice
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  kchart kdebase-libs kdelibs3 kdelibs3-bin kformula kivio koffice-libs
kontour koshell kpresenter kspread kugar kword libkonq3
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  ark kaddressbook kappfinder kasteroids kate katomic kbackgammon
kbattleship kblackbox kbounce kcalc kcharselect kcmlinuz kcontrol kcron
  kdat kdcop kde-theme-liquid kdeadmin kdebase kdebase-bin kdebase-dev
kdebugdialog kdegames kdelibs4 kdelibs4-bin kdelibs4-dev kdenetwork
  kdepasswd kdeprint kdesktop kdessh kdeutils kdevelop kdevelop-data kdf
kdict kdm kdvi kedit kenolaba kfind kfloppy khelpcenter khexedit
  khotkeys kicker kioslave kit kjots kjumpingcube klaptopdaemon klines
klipper kljettool klpq klprfax kmahjongg kmail kmenuedit kmines
  knewsticker knode konqueror konqueror-nsplugins konquest konsole korn
kpackage kpager kpat kpersonalizer kpf kpoker kppp kreversi ksame
  kscreensaver kshisen ksirc ksirtet ksmiletris ksmserver ksnake
ksokoban kspaceduel ksplash ksysguard ksysv ktimer ktip ktron ktuberling
  kuser kviewshell kwin kwin4 kwuftpd kxkb kxmlrpc libkdegames1
libkdenetwork2 libkonq4 libkregexpeditor lisa lskat secpolicy
  kchart kdebase-libs kdelibs3 kdelibs3-bin kformula kivio koffice
koffice-libs kontour koshell kpresenter kspread kugar kword libkonq3
0 packages upgraded, 15 newly installed, 107 to remove and 3  not
upgraded.
Need to get 727kB/16.8MB of archives. After unpacking 54.7MB will be
freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] n
Abort.

Obviously, I don't want to remove 107 packages from my system.  I do
want to install koffice.

apt indicates it will install kde3libs, etc.  Shouldn't those be
installed as part of KDE 3, which I'm already running?