Re: since kde3 my startkde script is not called anymore

Thanks for the replies. .xprofile didn't work either. And I've not tried and
don't want to mess with configuration files in /etc. There should be a place
where I can find the official documentation of KDE-Debian and description on
the official way of how to do KDE startup in Debian. Does anyone know?

Is this some kind of a bug for KDE in general or specific for Debian? It looks
like a bug to me because, like I said, .xsession worked for KDE 2.2.