Re: Qt not found? how is possible?

> Are you absolutely sure?
> That's means that if I want to compile a program that uses Qt I need to
> recompile all qt?
> But qt needs X, and I have compiled and linked qt without any problem,
> and X are compiled with gcc 2.95?

X libs are C, not C++. C ABI is not changed.
Qt is C++, so you will have to recompile it if you really need g++ 3.1
Probably you will need to keep 2.95-compiled version too, because if you
will replace it, all binaries linked with 2.95-compiled version will stop
working.

You may just wait until Debian switches to 3.1 completely. This will
happen after Woody release. For now, just use g++ 2.95