quanta compialation in kde3 fail

I'm tryng to compile quanta 2.0.1 but i get the following error:

checking for KDE... libraries /usr/lib, headers /usr/include/kde
checking for KDE paths... defaults
checking for dcopidl... /usr/bin/dcopidl
checking for dcopidl2cpp... /usr/bin/dcopidl2cpp
checking for mcopidl... not found
configure: error: The important program mcopidl was not found!
Please check whether you installed KDE correctly.

speedlnx:/usr/src/quanta-2.0.1#

someone can tell me in wich way i can solve this problem?

speedlnx