Hurrah, Ralf Norden (was: Re: New debs for woody)

On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 21:25, Dirk Schmidt wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 31. Dezember 2002 16:04 schrieb Ralf Nolden:
>
> > I've now built a new set of debs over the last two days that should work. I
> > also updated the branch to the most recent version and fixed stuff in CVS
> > with the packages directly while doing so. Also I built a set of additional
> > packages that are up also. Currently I'm uploading and I hope that the
> > Telekom doesn't disconnect my machine while uploading because I'm already
> > on my way to a new year's party :-)
> >
> > deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde/woody/i386/ ./
>
> You're great!

I second this: Ralf Norden - you did a super work, I am very glad I
tried to use your packages. I like KDE 3.1 and I must say I am really
glad I use Debian, so:
Many, many thanks to all Debian developers, maintainers and other people
who care about packages, many many thanks to KDE developers and thanks
to Ralf Norden. All of you (I am quite sure I forgot to mention lots of
people, who are some way involved) are great and deserve my thanks. SO:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

> Happy new year, now :-)
Happy new year to all on the list, on other debian lists and to every
linux fan
Vlada

--
Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka <kerka@dinmont.cz>