Ralf's debs + Woody/Sid system

Hi,

I'm a little confused by now. My machine is running a mixed Woody/Sid
installation with KDE 3.0.4 from ftp.kde.org. Can I apt-get Ralf's packages
flawlessly (when the Packages file is back) or is there still some problem
with unstable ? Can I do a simple apt-get upgrade or do I have to manually
pick the packages? Do I have to remove my current KDE installation before?

BTW, does anybody know how I can tell which packages on my system are actually
from Sid?

Thanks,

Felix