Re: Woody debs of the KDE_3_1_BRANCH available

Ralf Nolden wrote:

> I've build a set of woody debs (that's moving to the release) from the
> KDE_3_1_BRANCH [...]
> Packages file is included, so a deb line like:
>
> deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde-3.1-branch/woody ./

Thank you Ralf for your work.

I have some problems with kbugbuster which shows no icons, but gives that
message:
	libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.1
	libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.0.12
	libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

The same problem appears with kpovmodeler.

> The checkout is from yesterday (Dec 27). If you like me to add third-party
> KDE debs, speak up :-)

Well, what about a gideon snapshot (would it even be possible to install is
besides kdevelop2?) and kvim? ;-)

Regards

Dirk, trying to find out how to get kmail work with S/MIME....