kdm from Karolina's debs does not run Xwrapper by default

Hi,

The /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers file from kdm (3.1.0+rc5+kl-1) specifies
":0 local@tty1 /etc/X11/X  -dpi 100 -nolisten tcp vt7"
for the default xserver, but I think it should be
":0 local@tty1 /usr/X11R6/bin/X  -dpi 100 -nolisten tcp vt7"

Note that /usr/X11R6/bin/X is the Xwrapper that reads /etc/X11/Xwrapper.conf
and then starts /etc/X11/X accordingly.

I found this while investigating why my kde session was so sluggish - the
reason was, that the xserver was running with a nice value of 0 instead of
-10 as I had specified in the Xwrapper.conf.

BTW, Karolina: thanks a lot for these nice kde debs.
And of course Merry Christmas to you all :)

Kind Regards,
  Jens Hoffmann

PS: please CC me on replies, as I'm not subscribed to the list.