Re: KDE 3.0.5a Packages for Woody uploaded

Hi Ralf,

I've started the process already, but hit a small snag in:

Failed to fetch
http://download.uk.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/Debian/woody/./i386/kdeaddons/noatun-plugins_3.0.5a-0woody1_i386.deb
404 Not Found

Hmm - is there not a noatun-plugins one yet?

I've done a --fix-missing, and I'll see what happens! :)

Is it something I should worry about or is it just mirror lag or something
similar?

Anyways, Merry Christmas, and Many Thanks all,

David