Karolinas 3.1rc5?

After updating this morning to rc5 from Karolina, KDE fails to start and I'm
having a bit of trouble figuring out why. I can log in as root (shudder...)
from either kdm or startx, but cannot log in as anyone else under either kdm
or startx. KDE simply stops at the staring of interprocess communications,
then backs out to the starting point. Is anyone else seeing this?

By the way, I've been VERY happy with the packaging karolina. Great job!

Corey