Re: KPP always dies

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 08:33:42 -0500, Matt Sheffield wrote:

>On my Libranet Woody system, KPP will faithfully connect to the Internet but
>proceeds to disconnect after about 2 seconds.
>
>I am able to connect with Libranet's LPPP app as well as wvdial so there isn't
>a hardware problem.

I'm interested to know why you don't just stick with (K)wvdial - I use
it, and it does everything I _think_ I could ever want from a dialer
(and it's *so* easy to use ..).

Is there some wonderful feature of Kppp that I'm missing out on ?

TIA,

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
Trying is the first step toward failure. - Homer Simpson