bravo on new 3.1 packages...

I finally got around to updating my cvs tree and doing a round of compilations
on all the new stuff.  (well, I have some of it done and am still working
on the rest)...  I'd like to say great work has been done on these since I
last touched them.  The packages have improved at least 300% (especially in
the build process)  I've only found a few funky items of which I can only
remember one thing related to kde2-kde3 upgrade and that has to do with
the debian.html desktop url which points to the old /etc/kde2/debian.html
file after the upgrade.  And I have to say that if this is the only funkyness
out of the whole mess that that's friggen awesome. :)

anyways, keep up the great work.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II