Directing apt

I've just upgraded my sarge/sid system to kde 3.  No problems so far.
But when I run apt-get install koffice, apt wants to put kde2 back.
Here are the sources I want to draw kde apps from:
#KOffice, kdeartwork, kdeaddons, kdeedu, kdesdk, kdetoys, kile, kbear,
quanta, kcd, kcpuload, kdbg,         knetload, konq-speaker, kprof
deb http://people.debian.org/~bab/kde3 ./
#kdevelop
deb http://people.debian.org/~njordan kde3.0/
#ksensors, kvim, kxicq2, krusader, yammi, arson
deb http://ers.linuxforum.hu/kde3deb/ ./

How can I tell apt to look particular places? Like apt-get -t
unstable... would look in the unstable branch.  I don't know how to
refer to these alternate sources.

--
  Michael Montagne  [montagne@boora.com]   503.226.1575