Re: Supplemental KNode Problem Info

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 07:55:21AM -0500, Oracle Administrator scrawled:
> In regards to the problems downloading large articles (not attachments,
> articles that are over 1000 lines) I have more information from watching
> gkrellm and the results of ps aux.
>
> Even after the article is downloaded and displayed (text only), gkrellm
> displays CPU usage at 100%.  I must kill KNode to return to normal cpu usage.

I've seen this happen on a friend's Gentoo machine, running
KDE_3_0_BRANCH. Hopefully 3.1 fixes it.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org