kde-i18n , help
I have 3 Problems on woody and kde 3.0.4:
1. I installed german I18n kde-i18n-de and could set german language for the
user. After a while german language is away. If I try to set german language
again there is no other language in kcontrol than english-US. Package
kde-i18n-de is still installed. I also tried reinstall and remove/install but
nothing changed. /usr/share/doc/kde/HTML/de exists but directory
/usr/share/locale/de is away.
2. On another PC I can get help only by using kcontrol->help ( at the
index/search/help tabs ). I cannot get help in any kde-program by
using the help->handbook menu. Is there any link missing or what can I do?
3.I want to use kmail but have problems with kaddressbook:
- columns are very small and not changable with save
- how can I export addresses and import this file on another PC?
- where is the datafile of addresses located ?
Thanks , Lutz