Re: Why do KDE packages depend on gcc-3.2?

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 10:17:24PM -0500, Jeff Tranter scrawled:
> I'm curious why the KDE 3.1 Debian packages have a build dependency on
> g++-3.2 when they build just fine with older versions of g++? Is it just
> to make sure no one runs them on a system with the older compiler? For
> those of us building packages on a system based on Debian Woody, the
> dependency is just a minor annoyance.

KDE3.1 in sid will use g++3.2, as part of the entire gcc3.2 transition.

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
Developer - http://kopete.kde.org, http://www.kde.org