Re: Konqueror and NY Times sluggish KDE 3.0 to 3.1 Beta 2

fredagen den 1 november 2002 21.19 skrev Michael Hoodes:

> I don't know if that is the solution to the Konqueror pause problem and
> there are people with IPV6 who would not be too happy if it was turned
> off!  Is it possible to make IPV6 a setting option in Konqueror?

Actually, KDE has three modes when it comes to IPV6.
1) No IPv6
2) always IPv6
3) check if IPv6 is available (in the kernel) before using it.

So the solution appears to be the automatic mode. For those who does not want
IPv6, the driver is just removed from the kernel (it is loadable, isn't it?)
and KDE won't use it.

-- Karolina