Help! KDE 3.0.4, Qt & PostgreSQL

Hi,
1. Just upgraded my KDE from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4. Qt is automatically
upgraded to 3.0.5. Now I cannot connect QPSQL7 & QMYSQL3 to QtDesigner.
The error message is "Could not connect to database. ... Driver not
loaded."
FYI drivers have been activated, using '#/etc/init.d/postgresql restart'
for postgresql. And I can create, edit a database using createdb.
Similar with mysql.

The flwg packages have also been installed:libpgsql2 postgresql-dev
libpgsql2 postgresql-dev

Why is it? Could someone help me please?

2. Just tried to downgrade to KDE 3.0.3 using pinning method.

This is my /etc/apt/preference file:
Package: *qt3*
Pin: version 3.0.3*
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: kde*
Pin: version 3.0.3*
Pin-Priority: 1001

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 75

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 75

As I gave command "apt-get dist-upgrade", all were upgraded to 3.0.4.

Regards,

Setyo Nugroho