Re: kde31beta questions...

torsdagen den 24 oktober 2002 20.05 skrev Corey Kovacs:
> 2: When I try to install koffice, it's telling me that it needs
> kdelibs4
>
>   koffice: Depends: koffice-libs but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: karbon but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kchart but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kformula but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kontour but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kivio but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: koshell but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kpresenter but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kspread but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kugar but it is not going to be installed
>            Depends: kword but it is not going to be installed
>
>   koffice-libs: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.0.3)
>
> I'm using http://shakti.ath.cx/debian/kde3.1-beta2/ as my apt source

Ok, I have finally fixed the problem.

I had to mark my Archive as "unstable" and not "experimental" for it to work.
No way I tried, could I get it to work as "experimental". The funny thing is
that apt-get worked for me for all other parts of KDE3.1. It was just the
koffice package which gave me problems. I have no idea why.