Re: Can't find X includes ( kdeartswork problem )

Le Vendredi 25 Octobre 2002 15:42, suresh kumar sharma a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have a debian 2.4.19 and kde 3.0.3 running on my
> laptop,
> I was trying to install kdeartworks, but when I ran
> the ./configure file It says can't find X includes .
> this is the error message I get .
> ######
> checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X
> includes. Please check your installation and add the
> correct paths!
> ######

I guess you are missing the xlibs-dev package.
If you are building a package from source, do you know this useful feature of
apt.
apt-get build-dep kdeartwork

will automagically install all the packages needed for building kdeartwork.

Cheers,
Charles

--
cmiramon@kde-france.org