Re: KDevelop: API-Index conundrum

On Thursday 24 October 2002 09:34, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Thursday 24 October 2002 04:03, Michael Schuerig wrote:
[Where are the API indexes stored?]

> apt-get install kdelibs4-doc kdebase-doc qt-doc  or something like
> that should help you. It's the HTML API documentation that you need
> to install.

I do have installed qt3-doc and kdelibs4-doc. There apparently is no
kdebase-doc for KDE3. KDevelop (2.13) doesn't seem to recognize the
kdelibs4 doc files, it flashes a warning at me "The chosen path does
not lead to the
KDE-library documentation. Do you really want to save
this value?". Nevertheless, it accepts it and sets, in its config-file
doc_kde to /usr/share/doc/kdelibs4-doc/html/. And there the files are
indeed; the setup wizard even finds this location by itself.

Also, how do I make KDevelop forget about API docs of a no longer
existing project?

Thanks!

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig                  If at first you don't succeed...
mailto:schuerig@acm.org           try, try again.