Running stuff on login and logout

Hello list!

I've installed SFS[1] on a server I run, and it has an sfsagent that has
to be run on the workstation to mount the remote filesystem and an
sfskey kill to be run to exit.

I'd like these commands ran as the user itself when the users log in and
out. Log in seems easy enough, I guess that putting sfsagent in
.xsession is the best choice, but where to run sfskey kill from when
they log out, that's the real problem....

Is there a good way of doing this?

[1] http://www.fs.net/

Best,

Kjetil